Instructions for Camera Ready Paper Submission
Thank you for your co-operation in the preparation of the ISCA'14 proceedings. This year, the conference proceedings will be published in IEEE. The deadline for submitting the final camera-ready papers is 11:00pm Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on Thursday, April 20th, 2014.
Copyright Form Instructions
- An IEEE copyright form is required for all camera ready submissions. Details of IEEE's policy on copyright may be found on the IEEE website.
- Print and complete the IEEE copyright form included in the downloadable author kit. Scan and email your copyright form to the publications chair, Eric Chung (email@example.com). Please have your paper ID in the subject heading.
Camera-Ready Paper Formatting Guidelines
- Final manuscripts, including references, will be limited to 12 pages with no extra charges.
- Papers should be formatted according to the IEEE two-column conference format for "letter" sized paper. A template for preparing the camera ready submissions is included in the downloadable author kit. The camera ready PDF, however you produce it, must have embedded fonts to be compatible with IEEE Xplore formatting.
- All the PDF files should be generated with a PDF distiller. When generating PDF files, please change the distiller settings to ensure that your paper meets IEEE PDF specifications. PDF distiller settings must be changed to:
- Acrobat 4.0 compatibility
- ALL graphics at least 300 dpi resolution
- All fonts must be embedded and subset
- Postscript settings do not override distiller settings
- Page size is 612.0 x 792.0 points (8.5 inches x 11 inches)
Camera Ready Submission Process
- The due date for all camera submissions is 11:00pm Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on Thursday, April 20th, 2014.
- All papers must be submitted through IEEE's PDF-eXpress Plus system for ISCA-2014. This system will serve two purposes: (i) assist the authors in preparing IEEE-Xplore compliant pdf files, (ii) the collection site for final camera ready submissions.
- The basic steps for submission are as follows:
- Access the PDF-eXpress Plus website.
- First-time users need to create a new account (follow the instructions on the login page).
- Use 32457XP as the conference ID.
- For each paper submission, click Create New Title.
- Enter the paper's title.
- Click Submit PDF for Checking.
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click Upload File.
- You will receive an email with your checked PDF or IEEE PDF-eXpress Plus-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed the check.
- Once checking is complete and passed, click Refresh File Status from the pdf-eXpress home page. Two new options will appear in the status block for your paper, Try Again and Approve for Collection.
- If subsequent changes are required for your paper, you may upload new versions of your paper via the Try Again option.
- If you are ready to complete the submission process, click Approve for Collection and the paper will be submitted for publication.
In case of any questions, please contact the publications chair, Eric Chung (firstname.lastname@example.org).